- Lay the foundation for the strategic planning process.
- Clarify roles and milestones.
- Set the stage for Friday's meeting.
- Charge to the committee--Chancellor Pagano
- Overview of the day and committee norms
- Overview of roles and milestones
- Early feedback sharing
- Concerns that must be managed for the strategic planning process to succeed
- Introducing the strategic questions, which we'll refine on Friday
- "Twenty-five years from now, how will our region be different because of UWT?"
- "How will UWT be the same and different then?"
- "What is critically important for us to accomplish in the next 3 to 5 years to enable the preferred future to unfold?"
- SWOT exploration clarified
- Wrap up
University of Washington Tacoma, "9/21/2015 Meeting Notes" (2015). Steering Committee Meeting Notes & Materials. 1.