- Framework and timing confirmed
- Progress and process status understood
- Stakeholder input analysis refined
- Critical topics explored
- Status Report
- Timeline, Framework, Glossary, USU definitions
- Steering Committee Survey Results
- Guidance for Future Agendas
- Stakeholder outreach report
- What do we want to know before our visioning session?
- UWT IDENTITY--What have we learned from the USU survey responses so far? What are the implications for future exploration of this or other identity questions?
- CURRENT INITIATIVES--How can we best incorporate enrollment, lower division, and diversity initiatives into the strategic plan?
- FACTS & TRENDS--What facts and trends do we need to be mindful of as we move into our planning efforts?
- CRITICAL QUESTIONS--What questions do you want the strategic plan to answer?
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH--What is the best approach to connecting with the community and using community input?
University of Washington Tacoma, "11/20/2015 Meeting Notes" (2015). Steering Committee Meeting Notes & Materials. 4.